Sober St Patrick’s Day returns to New York and spreads to Belfast
Second annual Sober St. Patrick's Day celebrations to be held in NYC and Belfast
Sponsors for Sober St. Patrick’s Day include: PepsiCo, the O’Sullivan Children Foundation, Caron Treatment Centers, Seabrook House, William C. Dowling Jr. Foundation, Tourism Ireland–The Gathering, Betty Ford Center, Hazelden, Northern Ireland Bureau, PRMA, NACoA, Father Martin’s Ashley, Freedom Institute, Inter-Care, Faces & Voices of Recovery, Creative Care Malibu, ATPA, Realization Center, Café Regular, New York Center for Living, NCADD, Bridge Back to Life, Inc. and individual donors Ruth Riddick, Sean Driscoll and Sis Wenger.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
Quoting Churchill to an Irish audience to make a point is not the silliest part of this sad missive. Like so many "Conservatives" Conboy mBill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
Obama is not a socialist, that is why you got ACA run by private insurance companies instead of Single Payer. I know he's not a socialist because I amUnionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for new flag for Northern Ireland (VIDEO)
More 'fried brain' nonsense...A sibling of an Irish person...is Irish...stay out of the Sun, 'n keep trying, cobber!!!Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
Hi alisaann, in truth, the ones who lose the most are the children. Marriage affords most people a means to bequeath possessions to the family without