Second storm to hit Ireland after the weekend
Forecasters say incoming storm has broader stroke
Forecasters have issued a warning about a potential second storm due to hit Northern Ireland on Monday.
The Met Office in the UK has issued a warning about strong winds due to affect parts of Northern Ireland after the weekend.
The warnings come after a ferocious storm bashed Connacht and Ulster where winds of to 145km/h were recorded in Donegal on Thursday.
More news on Ireland's weather from IrishCentral
Tim Ballisty, a meteorologist at weather.com, told the Telegraph: “What is interesting about this next storm is that the huge weather system that slammed into Scotland on Thursday was very constrained, its damage was limited to Scotland.
“However, next week's storm looks likely to cover the whole of the UK, it is tremendously wide and has a much broader scope to it.
“The winds may not be nudging 150mph again but it will certainly produce the same destructive power as Thursday's storm.”
In Ireland, Met Eireann have forecast freezing conditions for over the weekend.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
Dano you do not live in Ireland any sibling of an Irish person (or grandparent can apply for a passport). You do not live in Ireland.Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
Crusades came back in 2001 and now being waged by Secular Christians from USA and EU......The original Crusades were fought by European Catholics.Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
If you wear a uniform you can kill all the women and children you like ,isn't that correct Chuck.Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
oops!! jetsnoone! Does that mean that the majority of the worlds population(who are not Christian) are doomed if they do not follow your ppxs views. B