Wife of Ireland’s former richest man pleads ignorance on bank loan
Patricia Quinn’s tells court she had no knowledge of $4million Anglo loan in her name
Further details of how Sean Quinn ran his business empire have emerged in a separate court case taken by the Quinn family against the former Anglo Irish Bank concerning loans of over $3billion.
The Quinns have admitted in that case that the Slieve Russell hotel was handed over to Sean’s daughter Brenda and held in trust for her until her 18th birthday by her mother.
Patricia Quinn and her five children are challenging the bank’s claims that they owe over $3billion. They claim the loans are ‘tainted with illegality’.
More news from Ireland on IrishCentral
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
SylviasDaddy, that IS a recording of Jimmy Durante singing "Make Someone Happy".Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
I'd like you to tell an Irishmen or Irish woman to her face that Ireland is a British country, Curitiba. It's very easy to say things on an online chaSarah Palin is saving Christmas
Ah Nicomax, the book is about saving Christmas not destroying Buddha, therefore one needn't being angry to celebrate the birth of Christ.Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
Palin, as with many angry Christians, continue to conflate Jesus Christ with God. An attack on Jesus is an attack on God. Of course as we know a major