Sean Quinn excused from court to attend son’s wedding
Sean Jr weds Karen Woods
Businessman Sean Quinn was given the day off from Four Courts in Dublin on Friday to watch his son’s wedding at St Mochta's Church in Castleknock.
The Herald reports that Sean Quinn was on hand for his son Sean Quinn Jr’s wedding to blonde beauty Karen Woods. The two were married in front of family and friends and followed the ceremony with a “lavish” reception at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Wicklow.
Woods’ parents reportedly own and operate the popular Dame Tavern pub in Dublin’s city centre.
Sean Quinn, once Ireland’s richest man, famously filed for bankruptcy early this year with debts in excess of $2 billion.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
You can now play with little white balls for freeIrish drugs mule to escape full trial and benefit from early release in Peru
Ah there we go again people accused of drug smuggling now need a new hair style-?-that is an interesting sociological thought--one wonders about the bGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
Unusually stupid even if you disapprove it is against the law to discriminate against anyone if you are holding yourself out as a shop open to the pubGay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
Yes, it's interesting that living "an authentic life" means marriage for heterosexual couples and it means never marrying and living a life-