Sean Hannity ratings plummet after Obama election victory
Hannity a big loser in 2012 election
Conservative talk show host Sean Hannity has seen a dramatic drop in ratings in the two months following President Obama's re-election.
The host of cable news show Hannity saw his audience fall by about 50 percent after the election ended, according to Salon.com.
The drop in ratings was sharper than other conservative pundits. Bill O'Reilly's ratings dropping by only about one-third.
The latest figures from Nielsen – the company that gathers and releases data regarding television-viewers’ viewing habits - shows Hannity lost more than half of the “money-demo” of viewers aged 25-54.
The Daily News reports: “The going wisdom is that viewers who basked in his preelection anti-Obama rhetoric tuned him out when they were stunned to wake up on Nov. 7 and discover that the President had won a second term — a scenario that Hannity had all but promised could never happen.”
15 - 34 | See all comments
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
IC is screwing around with posts , as usual. To those trying to make a connection between the Famine and capitalism.....belly laughing...please try thVirginia governor slammed by doctor over plain cigarette pack rejection
Australia(the first country to introduce plain packaging) has seen a dramatic reduction in smoking especially amongst teens. A pack of (30) cigarettesVirginia governor slammed by doctor over plain cigarette pack rejection
As an oncology nurse I support any efforts to decrease the use of tobacco products. The ability of the tobacco lobby ( and those in its thrall ) to deSarah Palin is saving Christmas
Failed VP, failed half governor, failed Catholic and failed mother, a mental lightweight who plays to a knuckle dragging audience. What war on Christm