Sarah Palin loses it on Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reilly
- Girl about town / Why I Love Sarah Palin / Click here
- Is Bill O'Reilly too close to Glenn Beck? / Click here
Is Sarah Palin losing the plot? Consider the following snippet released yesterday from Bill O'Reilly's show when he asked Glenn Beck about how he found Sarah when he interviewed her. Beck replied that she was “guarded."
BECK: Yes, she's the most — I don't know if you've had this feeling. I've never met anybody with shields up more than Sarah Palin. She is someone, I think, that gets — people have the wrong impression of her, I think, because she knows she's swimming in a tank full of sharks. When she walked on to my set, she was Googling. She was actually getting her hair and makeup done, and she was Googling and talking to people. And I said, "So what's up?"
And she said, "I'm just doing last-minute homework."
I said, "Why?"
And she said, "Because you're going to ask me about the 25 windows."
I said, "What 25 windows?"
She said, "The Statue of Liberty. It has 25 windows. They each represent different minerals."
O'REILLY: She was actually suspicious of you?
BECK: She's suspicious of everything.
O'REILLY: But you're one of her biggest fans.
BECK: I think — I mean, Bill, you've never been set up by people that you thought were friends.
O'REILLY: Yes, I have, but you, you're just so trustworthy. You are so — you wouldn't do that.
Beck was going to ask her about 25 windows on the Statue of Liberty.
How insane is this?
Think about it this woman was almost one heartbeat away from the presidency and now she's talking about minerals and windows at the Statue of Liberty
Weird or what?
15 - 33 | See all comments
- Did Pope Francis perform an exorcism at the...
- 87-year-old sues Donald Trump over condo...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- Immigration reform bill passes a huge hurdle...
- Violent attacks on gays in New York up 70...
- Irish leader delivers powerful commencement...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Computer giant Apple avoiding $25 billion...
- Sordid tale of Jimmy Savile to become a musical
- 'I expect terror attacks during G8 summit'...