Rush Limbaugh claims Supreme Court gay marriage rulings part of 'the disintegration of the U.S.'
Four-time married pundit says that gay marriages are the real threat to the US
Rush Limbaugh has long anticipated that the Supreme Court would rule on same-sex marriage the way they did on Wednesday.
But nonetheless he accused the five justices of contributing to the 'disintegration of the United States.'
According to the Huffington Post, the four times married conservative commentator feels that gays are a threat to the institution of marriage.
Although he's on public record for years now for saying that same sex marriage was inevitable, the portly pundit held nothing back on his show this week.
The Supreme Court rulings represent 'the visible fracturing by the judiciary of American culture and American tradition,' he said.
The implication is that gay people are not part of American culture and American tradition - which is a political strategy that didn't play well for Republicans during the last election cycle.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
One of the worst things is people who don't acknoledge the Pagan roots of what we now call "Christmas". When you gather around the ChristmaGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
If they stop baking wedding cakes for everyone to prevent them from baking a cake for even one gay couple, it's an action still motivated by bigotry aOffensive NFL sign outside restaurant just a symptom of a larger problem
@thetint Well you see Native Americans were already consulted on this issue (many years ago) and have okayed the use of "Redskins," "ClOffensive NFL sign outside restaurant just a symptom of a larger problem
If the Native Americans object to the word 'Redskins' then they should be listened to and engaged with.