Robert F. Kennedy Jr says Fox News is dividing the country
Robert F. Kennedy Jr has said he believes conservative media outlet Fox News is damaging the country.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," he told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War, and its empowered large corporations to get certain kinds of politicians and ideologues who are in the United State Congress elected -- the Tea Party ideologues who control the Republican Party."
When asked his thoughts on how the political landscape has changed he said "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" was hurtful to collaboration between the two political parties.
Below is the HuffPost Live segment:
15 - 36 | See all comments
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
IRELAND FOR THE IRISH !Lack of access to MI5 intelligence hindering garda 'mole' search
There will never be real peace until Mi5 & the british army leave Ireland !I want review of tests on gun that shot me, says IRA spy Martin McGartland
Don't worry they have a bullet for you !Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air hostess calendar
That judge should come into the 21st century. Such an idiotic comment She should be a judge on the Rose of Tralee or Spain has got Talent!