Report claims Irish American Jill Kelley at heart of Petraeus resignation story
Paula Broadwell sent harassing emails to ‘social liaison’ Kelley
Irish American Jill Kelley has emerged as a major player in the events surrounding the affair which led to the resignation of CIA chief David Petraeus.
Kelley is a 37-year-old resident of Tampa in Florida who acts as a ‘social liaison’ to local military bases.
The New York Post claims that Petraeus biographer Paula Broadwell, who had an affair with the CIA boss, sent harassing emails to Kelley.
A senior military official has told the paper that these emails triggered an FBI investigation.
A second source has confirmed to the Post that Kelley and Petraeus are friends.
The FBI probe that ultimately forced Petraeus to quit as CIA director last week began several months ago with a complaint against Broadwel,l according to the report.
Investigators were led to Broadwell’s email account which uncovered the relationship with Petraeus.
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Dublin cops foil hit on drug kingpin John...
Over 50% of the marriages between one man and one woman end in divorce. Maybe they and Seanmor would be better off minding their own marriages ratherThe New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
Everyone disregard my post that is unfinished. I hit enter by mistake, sorry.Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air hostess calendar
Chuck I didn't realize that you had a great sense of humor, that was to funny. I actually had to watch it two or three times before I came to my decisThe New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
Maybe the Times should question Obama's recovery.