Prime Minister Enda Kenny invites Rahm Emanuel to The Gathering
Chicago Mayor accepts invitation to join Irish celebrations in 2013
Irish Prime Minister Enda Kenny says Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has accepted his invitation to the 2013 Gathering.
Kenny invited Emanuel to join the festivities next year when he led the St Patrick’s Day parade in the Windy City.
The Irish leader was the guest of honor at the parade, in record March temperatures of 82 degrees as 350,000 people piled onto the streets of Chicago.
He later invited those of an Irish persuasion to join Mayor Emanuel in Ireland next year.
“My message to all those green shirts that I see in front of me here is that our country is on the way back,” said Kenny to much applause.
“Come visit us in 2013 when we have the year of ‘The Gathering’ and we will give you a quality experience that you will never forget.
“In fact, you might never want to come back to Chicago.”
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
The cake seller is forcing his beliefs on the cake buyer. Blantant bigotry. He sells daily to LGBT's and never questions them the sanctimonious hypocrGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
This is just a prelude to doctors being forced to serve the obamacare networks even though they do not want to. Soon we will be conditioned to do workOffensive NFL sign outside restaurant just a symptom of a larger problem
chiefs against redskins, an indian on indian crime. sign really would be offensive if it where the cowboys or patriots. I was really disappointed whenGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
DonMiller: NOT if the state has a NON-DISCRIMINATION LAW on the books, which MOST if not ALL do....you are running a PUBLIC BUSINESS....if it were PRI