President Obama trip looks like a one-day event in Ireland
White House media are departing on Sunday for Ireland
The Obama visit to Ireland now looks certain to be a one day event after White House media were told they would be travelling on Sunday May 22nd to cover the story Irish Central has learned.
Irish authorities were hoping that Obama could arrive in early on the Sunday to spend the best part of two days in Ireland but that now looks unlikely.
He departs for London for a state visit on May 24th in the morning.
The fact that the press charter will not depart until Sunday indicates that the first day of coverage for the media will be Monday in Dublin after Obama arrives in.
The president will meet with Irish government leaders, travel to the town of Moneygall in Offaly, his ancestral home, and will likely appear at an open air event in Croke Park on Monday night according to sources.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
Hello everybody, my names is Cindy Davis Am from Canada i want to give thanks and honor to Dr.ATILA for the great work he did for me, he brought my loTop Christmas Irish ads that will be bring a tear to your eye (VIDEOS)
Niall O'Dowd, as for my typos, can't you tell a bit of irony and parody when you see it?An open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
Quoting Churchill to an Irish audience to make a point is not the silliest part of this sad missive. Like so many "Conservatives" Conboy mBill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
Obama is not a socialist, that is why you got ACA run by private insurance companies instead of Single Payer. I know he's not a socialist because I am