President Obama and new Irish Prime Minister Kenny speak
Ireland’s new leader, Enda Kenny, and U.S. president Barack Obama have spoken, with Obama congratulating Kenny on his recent victory and inviting him to the White House.
In a press release the White House noted:
“The President spoke this morning with Irish Prime Minister Enda Kenny to congratulate him on assuming his office and to wish him good luck as the new Taoiseach.
“The President assured the Prime Minister of the United States’ strong support for Ireland. The two leaders expressed their commitment to strengthening the enduring bond between Ireland and United States and to advancing the interests of their two peoples through close cooperation.
“Prime Minister Kenny accepted the President’s invitation to the White House on Saint Patrick’s Day. The two leaders look forward to continuing their discussion on events in Libya and other international and domestic issues during an Oval Office meeting planned for that day.”
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
There were only two Irish people invited to the funeral - Martin McGuinness and Gerry Adams. All the rest, such as the leech Bonio, were gate crashersGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
Phillips is a good old fashioned bigot. I bet he wouldn't have a problem baking a cake for the KKK!Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Israeli comments aired on show
Well Shuvonn, the Israeli government involvement is in no way involved in "attacks on Christian sites" in and around Jerusalem. The Huff PoDispelling liberal myths, the Tea Party is not racist and the right is not the realm of homophobes and misogynists
Why will this site not accept my comments passing through my IE browser?