Pilot confirms Irish experts' reports - says he came dangerously close to crashing into UFO
The unnamed airline’s incident has stumped officials and has UFO experts talking
“It was considered that a meteorological balloon would be radar significant and unlikely to be released in the area of the Airprox.”
“A glider could not be discounted but it was felt unlikely that one would be operating in that area, both due to the constrained airspace and the lack of thermal activity due to the low temperature.”
“Similarly, The board considered that a hang-glider or para-motor would be radar significant and that conditions precluded them, as they did para-gliders or parascenders.”
“Members were unable to reach a conclusion as to a likely candidate for the conflicting aircraft and it was therefore felt that the Board had insufficient information to determine a cause or risk.”
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Bono, Gerry Adams, President Higgins all...
Stephendoyle I agree wholeheartedly. As much as I like Rory he has made his bed now he has to lay in it as the saying goes. These people who get intoTop Christmas Irish ads that will be bring a tear to your eye (VIDEOS)
Call me crazy, but I think there are two g's in Kellogg's unless that the Euro spelling? I know from long experience that the Frenchies occasionallyAn open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
"After all, the set of questions we will all face when our time on earth is done is highly personal:" I highly doubt there will be an examVirginia governor slammed by doctor over plain cigarette pack rejection
I would like to see a complete ban on cigarets but that is never going to happen, I say good on the Irish politicians for at least trying to do someth