Peter King slams Michael Jackson as low-life pedophile
New York congressman blasts Jackson in shock video
- UPDATE / KING TO BILL O'REILLY: 'I WAS SAYING WHAT MILLIONS OF AMERICANS REALLY FELT' / CLICK HERE
- VIDEO / WATCH PETER KING BLAST JACKSON CLICK HERE
- BLOG / KELLY FINCHAM / WHY PETER IS RIGHT CLICK HERE
Irish-American congressman Peter King today slammed the late Michael Jackson as a “pervert” and has called on the media to stop “glorifying” him.
King, a nine-term Republican from New York's Third Congressional District said Jackson was a "low life."
"He was a pervert, a child molester; he was a pedophile," storms King in a two-minute video he made outside an American Legion Hall near his office on Long Island.
King said there was something seriously wrong with a society which focused on Jackson's death while ignoring the efforts of "teachers, police officers, firefighters and veterans."
He blasted the "day-in, day-out," media coverage and said it was too politically correct.
He said the media has "disgraced itself," saying it ignored people who were dying everyday.
"There are men and women dying today in Afghanistan. Let's give them the credit they deserve," he said.
“Let’s knock out the psychobabble,” King said. “He was a pervert, a child molester; he was a pedophile. And to be giving this much coverage to him, day in and day out, what does it say about us as a country? I just think we’re too politically correct.”
The Republican King, who has been mentioned as a possible contender for Hillary Clinton's old Senate seat, now held by Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, said Jackson could never be trusted around children.
He "may have been a good singer" and "did some dancing," he said, "but there's nothing good to say about this guy."
"The bottom line is, would you let your child or grandchild be in the same room as Michael Jackson?"
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish students told “No Irish Need Apply”...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Are the Celts one of the ten lost tribes...
Mr. Mandela did what he had to do to free his people from slavery, they are better off now thanks to him. I don't care what you people come on here anWebsite attracts 80,000 Irish people ready to cheat on their partners this Christmas
The web site won't make you cheat, you will just avail yourself of its services for what you intended to do anyway. Don't lie to yourself. If you trulUnionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for new flag for Northern Ireland (VIDEO)
Vince, since the term ‘gerrymandering’ originated in the good ole USA, it can’t be unique to NI. Not sure where you reckon I agreeGay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
I am sorry that should have been, People are saying that Mr. Griffin is violating 2000 years of church teachings and I say good luck to Mr Griffin and