Huge Irish bookmaker Paddy Power wants bets on next star to ditch Scientology
Legendary odds expert banks on John Travolta to bolt
Irish bookmaker Paddy Power is asking gamblers: which celebrity will be the next to leave the Church of Scientology?
Famous filmmaker Paul Haggis’ break with the church after 35 years of membership rocked the Scientology community, and now the Irish are betting that more celebrities will follow in Haggis’ wake.
According to the site, the star that’s most likely to quit the church is John Travolta, with odds set at 9/4.
Least likely is Mr. Scientology himself, Tom Cruise, with 50/1 odds.
Here are the other Scientologist celebs included in the list:
- Tom Cruise’s wife Katie Holmes, 3/1
- Elvis’ daughter Lisa Marie Presley, 4/1
- Actor Jason Lee, 6/1
- Elvis’ ex-wife Priscilla Presley, 8/1
- Singer-songwriter Chaka Khan, 10/1
- Voice of Bart Simpson Nancy Cartwright, 12/1
- R&B star Brandy, 14/1
- Musician Beck, 18/1
- Actress Kirstie Alley, 25/1
Who would you put your money on?
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
- Irish students told “No Irish Need Apply”...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Dubliner found guilty of vicious Temple Bar...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Are the Celts one of the ten lost tribes...
Finally! They hit the nail-on-the-head with 'donkeys'. My father, although born in Limerick but raised in NYC, used the term regularly to describe IriIrish students told “No Irish Need Apply” to Chicago for summer 2014
Could be worse, you could have a lot of drunken loutish Poms visiting Chicago instead of the fun lovin Irish. As the Irish song goes..."thank GoRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
SO there is a crime problem, there is a welfare problem and there is aproblem housing immigrants. A stemming of immigration may be a good idea as loHollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope as little more than a ‘figurehead’
OFF TOPIC - You don't miss any opportunity to toss out that late term abortion nonsense do you? As before commented to your other names on here - the