Our fortune teller's top ten predictions for 2012
Noted psychic Fiona Fortune predicts the future
With the final days of 2011 upon us, we thought it was high time to call in our fortune teller, Fiona Fortune.
Last year, six of her ten predictions, including the death of Bin Laden, came true. How many will be true this year?
Here are her exclusive predictions:
1. Kate Middleton with child
After the wedding of the year in 2011, we expect to hear the pitter patter of tiny feet in Buckingham Palace in 2012.
2. Pope Benedict will make his way to Heaven
Turning 85 in the New Year, we expect Pope Benedict’s health will continue to deteriorate.
3. Obama will be re-elected as president
In a very tight race, Obama will defeat Mitt Romney by five electoral college votes.
4.Tristan MacManus starts dating a Hollywood actress
Having had huge success this year in his first season of ‘Dancing with the Stars’, we predict MacManus’ career will continue to sky rocket and that he will have a Hollywood starlet on his arm in no time.
5. Selena Gomez will dump Justin Bieber for Damian McGinty
Everyone’s favorite new Glee star, the Derry born performer will be the cause of a rift between Gomez and Bieber and swoop in to offer Gomez a shoulder to cry on. How could she not fall for the talented teenager?
Read More: Damian McGinty explains how he cracked the cast of ‘Glee’
6. Sinead O’Connor wins Oscar for Albert Nobb’s song “Lay your head down”.
We predict Oscar success for Sinead O’Connor, who re-married this year. Her song, “Lay Your Head Down”, is featured in Albert Nobbs. The song is currently nominated for a Golden Globe Award.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
Quoting Churchill to an Irish audience to make a point is not the silliest part of this sad missive. Like so many "Conservatives" Conboy mBill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
Obama is not a socialist, that is why you got ACA run by private insurance companies instead of Single Payer. I know he's not a socialist because I amUnionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for new flag for Northern Ireland (VIDEO)
More 'fried brain' nonsense...A sibling of an Irish person...is Irish...stay out of the Sun, 'n keep trying, cobber!!!Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
Hi alisaann, in truth, the ones who lose the most are the children. Marriage affords most people a means to bequeath possessions to the family without