Oldest Irish illegal, in US since 1920s, dies one month shy of citizenship
Josephine Stout ‘always believed she was an American’ says granddaughter
"What did I know about being from Ireland?" said Stout. "I don't even have an accent. I have always said, 'I am an American, period.'"
She was forced to collect cans as Irish government officials, alerted to the case, tried to find her original birth certificate.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
These folks who do wedding cakes, have based their business on a certain model, specifically, their religious beliefs. They will probably cease makinIreland crowned “Top Tourist Destination” for second year by USA travelers
That's funny because on the Facebook comments it mostly Irish people bashing Americans.UN interpreter caught criticising Palestine is offered job by Israeli PM (VIDEO)
In 1948 the government of Iraq passed anti-semitic legislation more severe than the German Nuremburg Laws. The Arab world fleaced its Jews of land fivRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
Curitiba, You ask me "what's the massive difference?" between English and Irish people (in support of your argument that "Ireland is a