Family has no choice but to leave Ireland
Irish family explains why they'll stay illegally in the United States
“Ya, it’s great,” he told the Irish Voice.
“I have lots of friends that I play with across the road in the school and they are very nice.”
Paul and Rachel realize that their children too will be undocumented, but feel a life in New York without papers is still a better option than a life in Ireland with no money for food, or having their home repossessed.
“We’ve made the right decision,” said Paul confidently.
They remain positive.
“This is a great country. How many thousands of Irish have come before us and made a success of themselves? We too will be like them,” added Paul with a smile.
15 - 52 | See all comments
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
Hi alisaann, in truth, the ones who lose the most are the children. Marriage affords most people a means to bequeath possessions to the family withoutGay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
Hi alisaann, in truth, the ones who lose the most are the children. Marriage affords most people a means to bequeath possessions to the family withoutAn open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
Seanmor, there is definitely a connection between the elimination of the Irish Parliament and the famine. The shortage was exacerbated by the corn lawFamilies as well as Catholic Church and government to blame for illegal adoptions
Of course it was terrible what happened to these girls.. so sad. We all rant & rave about it now but that was the norm in those far off days. It's