Newsweek reveals Irish dancing passion of Chief Justice John Roberts
Magazine says Chief Justice Roberts “cuts loose” as an Irish set dancer
Her mother, Kathleen Theresa O’Carroll, was her role model.
“My mother was very smart. She graduated high school at 16 having skipped two classes, and she graduated with honors. She was the only student in the whole town accepted to university – University of Cork. And she didn’t go because it seemed so unattractive; she said you go to Cork and live with some old biddy, and she wanted no part of that.
She broke my grandfather’s heart in that sense. He forced her to do a typing course, because he said ‘you’re equipped with nothing,’ and that, in fact, is how she made her living at her first employment in New York.”
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
Take your RUC police deaths and stickem up your A$$ ! Long live the IRA ! NEVER FORGET YOUR ENERMY !Let's not kid ourselves, a new flag won't solve root problem
IRELAND FOR THE IRISH !Is it time we took a leaf out of Mr Mandela's book?
To late Mr.Adams & McGuinness, you gave up your guns !Haass talks - Human rights 'central to resolution'
You got to love it ! An American talking about human rights ! How about the indigenous people of north America ? What rights do they have to their t