News from around the 32 counties of Ireland
A large crowd of elderly Clonard residents attended a talk recently warning them to be vigilant about conmen and burglars. Superintendent Kevin Gralton spoke at the event at Clonard Community Centre, along with Wexford town’s Community Gardaí Michael and Neil Murphy. Inspector Pat McDonald also attended the event. All agreed that the first line in defence against the growing threat of burglars and conmen was a good home security system.
(Source: Wexford Echo)
A Co Wicklow landowner has begun a High Court action aimed at securing a declaration that no public right of way exists over his 140-acre property at Enniskerry. Joseph Walker, Annacrievy, Enniskerry, has brought the case against Niall Lenoach, Monastery Grove, Enniskerry, and Noel Barry, Monastery, Enniskerry, chairman and secretary respectively of the Enniskerry Walkers Association.
(Source: The Wicklow People)
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
Quoting Churchill to an Irish audience to make a point is not the silliest part of this sad missive. Like so many "Conservatives" Conboy mBill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
Obama is not a socialist, that is why you got ACA run by private insurance companies instead of Single Payer. I know he's not a socialist because I amUnionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for new flag for Northern Ireland (VIDEO)
More 'fried brain' nonsense...A sibling of an Irish person...is Irish...stay out of the Sun, 'n keep trying, cobber!!!Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
Hi alisaann, in truth, the ones who lose the most are the children. Marriage affords most people a means to bequeath possessions to the family without