News from around the 32 counties of Ireland
A man has been arrested following a robbery at a post office in Bray, Co Wicklow last Friday. A masked man armed with what Gardaí believe to be a handgun entered the poast office at Kilbride Lane at 11.45am, threatened staff and demanded cash. A quantity of cash was handed over and the raider fled the scene, a Garda spokesman said. No one was injured during the incident.
(Source: RTE News)
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
I've dealt with these kind of people, typically evangelists / southern baptists /born agains To put it simply they believe that every word in the bibGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
I have to note Brian O's comment about the execution squads. This is a madness idea perpetrated by racists like beck, Limbaugh, tony perkins of theGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
I've dealt with these kind of people, typically evangelists / southern baptists /born agains To put it simply they believe that every word in the bibA Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds no hatred for Irish nuns
Cheez Phlutiphan, get thee to a therapist! As for the article, what is the point? I couldn't find one. Is it that this adoptee felt no loss because