News from around the 32 counties of Ireland
(Source: Westmeath Independent)
A noise nuisance case took a bizarre twist last week in Wexford District Court. A case in which a Castlebridge woman brought a noise nuisance case against her neighbors took a bizarre twist at Wexford District Court when a garda told Judge Donnchadh O'Buachalla he served her with an ASBO (Anti-Social Behaviour Order) to stop her making unfounded complaints.
(Source: The Wexford People)
Hundreds of locals, bursting with pride, poured into Ballywaltrim Community Centre last Monday night to catch a glimpse of Katie Taylor, their superhero and three-times World Champion. Katie Taylor has ' the heart of a lion,' according to Olympic boxing medalist Kenny Egan who turned out to support her at the airport last week. 'It showed in the semi-final against the American that it is not just talent she has,' he said. 'I'm so proud of her; she's just an amazing athlete'
(Source: The Wicklow People)
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
Lew Glucksman, an extraordinarily benevolent and kind Jewish man, founded and funded Ireland house so it is right to name it after him. His wife, LoreAn open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
Mr. Conboy exhibits a poor grasp of the Pope's Exhortation. Did he read it all or just cherry pick? Seems like he was already squaring for a fight andGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
As Bible-believing Christians the owners of this bake shop are aware of the Bible's condemnation of just about every aspect of heterosexual conduct toGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
SO WHATS THIS GOT TO DO WITH US IRISH PEOPLE OVER HERE IN IRELAND? THIS IS AN AMERICAN ISSUE NOT AN IRISH OR EUROPEAN ONE, BECAUSE THIS SIMPLY WOULDN'