New York Cardinal Timothy Dolan places U.S. nuns in Ireland
Creates new convent in Drogheda where nuns once left for America
"It will be a very happy day for this boy from Ballwin, trained by Irish sisters, who now daily offers Mass in the cathedral dedicated to St. Patrick. But, I trust it will be a happier day for the church, especially the ancient Church of Ireland, to whom we Americans owe so much," Dolan said of the nuns' move.
The Franciscan Sisters of Renewal were founded in New York in 1988, with a mission of ministering to the poor.
“We are trusting in God to make it clear,” Sister Jacinta said of her mission to Ireland.
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
And those cheap industrial "chocolate" diamonds!Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
Pat123: Very good observation. We should judge a person by what they accomplish not by the labels put upon on them.The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
I wonder less about the possibility of everyone having equal incomes than those who do nothing but get huge federal subsidies anyway. Check out some rOffensive NFL sign outside restaurant just a symptom of a larger problem
Excellent, useless, reporting, Cormac. I say we round up these blue-eyed devils and put 'em all in a Paddy Wagon and run 'em out of town. Unless they