Natasha McShane’s parents speak about the horror of the Chicago attack
Traumatized couple pays tribute to their brave daughter
“She's fit to stand now and they're working on her walking in physical therapy,” said Liam.
“The doctors have told us that each and every brain injury is different and that it's hard to predict progress.
“She got quite emotional there a week or so ago and we were wondering if she was remembering what had happened.
“She speaks Irish sometimes although she isn't really talking, she whispers; we're just now getting to be able to understand her.”
The support for the people of Chicago has really overwhelmed the family. At the beginning of June the community held two large fundraisers and events have also been taking place around the State and the country. So far they have raised over $250,000 for Natasha.
“The people here have been nothing short of amazing,” said Liam. “The priests have provided a lot of comfort to us. I can't say enough good about them. Nothing is too much for them, they have taken us in.”
“We're by her bed 24/7. We know it's going to be a long, hard road but we're waiting to bring her home. However long that takes.”
To help click on www.helpnatasha.net.
- Megyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white,...
- Irish outrage over NY Times pigeon-eating...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Engaged couple fired by Catholic school for...
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
Kelly's ' tractor beam of stupid' is a fun phrase.Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christmas (PHOTOS)
The worst thing about Christmas is people who look for ridiculous, inconsequential things to get pissed off about at Christmas time, like O'Reilly, PaEngaged couple fired by Catholic school for falling pregnant outside wedlock
The Catholic schools had better be careful they won't be able to get anyone to work for them if they keep up this nonsense. They talk about a contractMegyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white, get used to it (VIDEO)
Maybe Sarah Palin wrote what was on the teleprompter she was reading from?