Murdered Irishman John Michael O’Sullivan's wife loses home in California
Zimmerman shot the Kerry man once in the side and twice in the back. The two men had been in a long-standing dispute over an access gate to land.
In an attempt to provide for her children, Clem made every effort possible to sell the properties or bring a business partner on board.
The bank only gave her until January 5 to come up with the money to pay the mortgage on their 40-acre ranch and their holiday home. She was unable.
Clem said she worked day and night putting together business plans and marketing her green projects.
“We need a bailout,” she told the Irish Voice in October.
The bailout never came, and now it seems Clem and her children will be homeless and penniless this Thursday.
“John’s family and some of the people on Valentia Island said I am welcome to move there. They are so great and it might be something that we may have to consider,” she said last year.
O’Sullivan is buried on Valentia Island.
Zimmerman remains in police custody. His trial has been delayed until May following a number of legal issues.
- Megyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white,...
- Irish outrage over NY Times pigeon-eating...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Engaged couple fired by Catholic school for...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
Don't be such an imbecile, darao, of course Mass Immigration is a capitalist project. Or do you want us to believe that the Irish working class decidRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
Mass Immigration--I could spend an hour detailing why it's bad for Ireland. One aspect that gets little attention was explained to me the last time IMegyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white, get used to it (VIDEO)
Tell you what, let's portray Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., as white, for diversity. 'Santa Claus' is based on an actual person, who was European, not AMegyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white, get used to it (VIDEO)
The faux-democracies of the Capitalist nations have 'dumbed down' their citizens into 'adult children' who blindly accept the false narratives of thei