Multimedia tribute to the late Senator Edward Kennedy
Videos and photos from the archives and the present day
Editor's note: This page will be updated throughout the day as we add in videos and photographs.
- Video / The Kennedys - The Emerald Kings / Click here
- Video/ Bertie Ahern on Kennedy / Click here
- Video/ Ted Kennedy's visit to Ireland / Click here
- Photos / The life of Ted Kennedy / Click here
- Photos / Kennedy and Irish immigrants / Click here
- News / A great Irish chieftain has passed / Click here
- News / Tributes pour in for the late Ted Kennedy / Click here
- News / Lion of the Senate is dead / Click here
- News / Undocumented Irish say farewell / Click here
- Multimedia / Videos and photos - Irish visit, immigration, The Kennedys/ Click here
- Comment / Senator Edward Kennedy - The lion in winter / Click here
- Comment / Niall O'Dowd - Why Teddy picked Obama / Click here
- Roots / The Irish Kennedys / Click here
- Roots/ Irish America magazine 1997 interview with Ted Kennedy / Click here
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Caroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Ireland wins top spot on Forbes’ Best Countries
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Cork mother grieves for husband, son and...
There is such a thing as a falkland islander ,or a gibralterian or a socalled Ulsterman but on closer examination they are (by choice) overseas englisNotre Dame sues federal government again over birth control
Nobody has explained why the rights of the employer outweigh those of the employee. Millions of Americans opposed the war in Iraq and the senseless deCaroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals a new and much happier woman
I hope she learns a fair amount of Japanese. I remember seeing the movie "Passport to Paris' starring the Olson twins, and "Taken", wiSmithwick inquiry finds Irish police may have colluded in two IRA murders
Of course, no calls for any investigations or punishment for the atrocities against numerous unarmed non-combatants, including children, at Ballymurph