Mud continues to fly in Irish presidential race
Dana Rosemary Scallon's American citizenship causes trouble for her campaign
Kelly said he wanted justice for his father, Private Patrick Kelly, and he demanded that McGuinness should name the killers.
McGuinness denied any knowledge of the individuals involved, or of being on the IRA Army council at the time.
The two other candidates among the seven in the field are Fine Gael’s Gay Mitchell and Special Olympics boss Mary Davis who is running as an independent.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
Ooh the little Donegal man made good.... why would a picture of JFK be in anyone's house in the eighties ?? Weird....Why is it that some (not all) IriBill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
Ugh .. this man... I sincerely hope I am not related to him anywhere down the line considering I am/was O'Reilly.... Does he really need to make commeSarah Palin is saving Christmas
Celebrate Christmas but not a Christian !! Emm....isn't celebrating Christmas about christianity, otherwise change the word...Virginia governor slammed by doctor over plain cigarette pack rejection
Proud C2, I quit 38 years ago. But unlike you liberals I do not wish to control everyones lives. I people want to smoke, have at it. It is called choi