Marriage of two former Death Row inmates, one Irish, one American
Love story of two accused of cop killings in Ireland and the US
More offbeat news stories from IrishCentral
“Playing Sunny was so claustrophobic for me,” Shields told the Times, “You felt her powerlessness, this was a woman in the wrong place at the wrong time, the same for Peter.
“But despite everything they have been through, they are not bitter or jaded, they never closed their hearts. They are two people who are at peace with themselves and with the world. They could not have been more fated and meant to be with one another.”
Jacobs and Mr. Pringle exchanged wedding vows and Irish Claddagh rings before a Hindu priest, and one of the most extraordinary marriages on record went into the books.
- Megyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white,...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Irish outrage over NY Times pigeon-eating...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Engaged couple fired by Catholic school for...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...
Jesus is a myth, so you can paint him any color you want. The whites want Jesus to look like them, so they paint him white. If blacks want a black JeGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
I am sick of gays whining about 'they are being mean to me'. Go to another bakery - there are dozens!Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Israeli comments aired on show
It amazes me of the ignorance of Irish comments & the short memory ,or lack of memory of the islamic terrorists throughout European history.Its iMegyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white, get used to it (VIDEO)
A tempest in a tea pot. "At this point, what difference does it make?"