Many Irish priests now using iPads at the altar and at mass
Opposition from Bishops but priests love the Apple device
Cox, who hides the Apple logo in a black folder, added: “Otherwise what’s the next step? Sponsorship on vestments?"
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
I would to see a breakdown of the figures alleging racism. This breakdown should include a division between black on white racism and white on blackAn open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
Mr. Conboy attacks the Pope's recent statement by setting up a straw man. He attacks totalitarian socialism or communism as if the Pope was advocatingIrish drugs mule to escape full trial and benefit from early release in Peru
Better brush up on their Spanish. It's going to a long haul for these two idiots.An open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
Curitiba - Where do you think States get their money? From the citizenry and capitalist enterprise.