Man assaulted and gang raped in West Belfast alleyway
Police appeal for information after attack
Police in Belfast have appealed for information after a man was gang-raped in the west of the city.
The 26-year-old male was walking through the Aspen Walk area of Twinbrook when he was approached by a stranger.
The man was forced into an alleyway where a group of men held him down as he was sexually assaulted.
Local Sinn Fein councillor Charlene O’Hara said: “It’s worrying because people came together to do that sort of attack.
“It’s a serious sexual attack. People like that really need to be taken off our streets.
“Rape is probably one of the worst crimes that can be committed because the victims have to live with it afterwards.
“It must be such a traumatic and difficult time for that young man and his family.”
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...
A more apt comparison would be the Continental Army. An army dedicated to obtaining national independence.Irish outrage over NY Times pigeon-eating and desperate economic times article
There is no barrier for any person legally in Ireland to takiong on any job they are willing and capable to work at. To suggest there is some capitalIrish outrage over NY Times pigeon-eating and desperate economic times article
Mass Immigrationists like barry exemplify the double speak and dishonesty that underlies the capitalists' project to replace the young men and women oTop ten words the Irish use that confuse Americans
To be fair, most American words and slang came FROM Ireland to begin with. I plan to visit Ireland and learn as much as possible. Can't wait.