Launch of the Titanic celebrated 100 years on - PHOTOS & VIDEOS
Today, the incredible shipbuilding heritage and maritime historic city of Belfast marks the launch of the RMS Titanic. One year later the Titanic would crash en route to New York and claim the lives of 1,500 people.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
Ireland should capitalize on their economy by conducting bus tours of ghost estates and sadistic horse burnings. I'd go.The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
Shooting pigeons and eating them. Horses being burned alive. Ireland sounds great--unless you're one of God's creatures. But let's remember the importThe New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
A year on the dole - collecting unemployment benefit - would provide a single man with 9,776.00 Euro at a rate of 188.00 Euro per week. So how Mr. DoGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
These folks who do wedding cakes, have based their business on a certain model, specifically, their religious beliefs. They will probably cease makin