Kildare locals warned as bogus charity collectors are 'posing as priests'
Newbridge locals advised to remain vigilant
Thieves in Kildare have been targeting homeowners posing as Priests collecting for charity.
The Evening Herald reports that residents in Newbridge, Co. Kildare raised the alarm after a man posing as a priest called to homes looking for charity contributions.
Local garda Sgt Seamus Rothwell of Newbridge Garda Station told the paper that “someone dressed as a priest" has been collecting for charity. He said the matter is being investigated.
Local Councilor Damien Molyneaux said he had received several complaints from constituents.
Community representative Ger Murphy advised people to check charity collectors’ permits.
Last March a man posing as a bogus priest was arrested for collecting door-to-door in Co. Kildare.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
Dano you do not live in Ireland any sibling of an Irish person (or grandparent can apply for a passport). You do not live in Ireland.Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
Crusades came back in 2001 and now being waged by Secular Christians from USA and EU......The original Crusades were fought by European Catholics.Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
If you wear a uniform you can kill all the women and children you like ,isn't that correct Chuck.Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
oops!! jetsnoone! Does that mean that the majority of the worlds population(who are not Christian) are doomed if they do not follow your ppxs views. B