Kate Middleton, Rory McIlroy on our “Heroes and Goats” list this week
Our new tradition to name the big losers and winners of the week gone by
It is our new tradition, our top ten heroes and goats which we will announce at the end of every week. Here are this week’s lucky winners --and losers
1. Goat: Irish idiot who robbed a cannoli from a pastry shop at knifepoint in Boston soon after he got off the plane from home. A real genius.
2. Hero: Ronan Thompson, little boy who died and Taylor Swift wrote a best selling song about him leading to massive awareness of childhood cancer.
3. Goat: Rory McIlroy – for shooting himself in the foot about his plans to play for Britain in Olympics. They are in 2016 Rory, not 2012.
4. Hero: Ambassador Stevens in Libya who gave his life to further democracy in that country.
5. Goats: The militant fanatics who gunned him down.
6. Hero: Irish weather—finally made a late summer dash and saved the farmers who were looking at crops rotting in the field.
7. Goats: Real IRA “volunteers” who wore masks and fired shots over the grave of their departed leader Alan Ryan, a well-known local thug.
8. Hero: Irish Justice Minister Alan Shatter for pointing out how Ireland ignored the Holocaust and refused Jewish émigrés afterwards.
9. Goat: Kate Middleton –what could she have been thinking stripping off in France where the Paparazzi eat celebrities for lunch?
10. Hero: Archie from Armagh, smallest bull ever who has made Guinness Book of Records.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...
- Photo shows Irish revolutionaries three years...
- Bono, Gerry Adams, President Higgins all...
FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THIS HAS HAPPENED IN MY COUNTRY IN THE YEAR 2013 WHEN OVER 75% OF IRISH CITIZENS BELIEVE IN GAY MARRIAGE, I HOPE HE SUES THEMVirginia governor slammed by doctor over plain cigarette pack rejection
Of course I'm sure the Virginia Governor is acting entirely without self-interest. Playing the plastic paddy card too. I hope plans for plain cigareIrish radio presenter suspended after anti-Israeli comments aired on show
Haaretz.com The times of Israel, Huffington post has done stories on the attacks on Christian sites and graveyards in Jerusalem.Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
Barry ;- 'Fiscal impact' means that a State is worse off financially ie - immigrants take more money from the State than they contribute. Here is the