Kate Middleton, Rory McIlroy on our “Heroes and Goats” list this week
Our new tradition to name the big losers and winners of the week gone by
It is our new tradition, our top ten heroes and goats which we will announce at the end of every week. Here are this week’s lucky winners --and losers
1. Goat: Irish idiot who robbed a cannoli from a pastry shop at knifepoint in Boston soon after he got off the plane from home. A real genius.
2. Hero: Ronan Thompson, little boy who died and Taylor Swift wrote a best selling song about him leading to massive awareness of childhood cancer.
3. Goat: Rory McIlroy – for shooting himself in the foot about his plans to play for Britain in Olympics. They are in 2016 Rory, not 2012.
4. Hero: Ambassador Stevens in Libya who gave his life to further democracy in that country.
5. Goats: The militant fanatics who gunned him down.
6. Hero: Irish weather—finally made a late summer dash and saved the farmers who were looking at crops rotting in the field.
7. Goats: Real IRA “volunteers” who wore masks and fired shots over the grave of their departed leader Alan Ryan, a well-known local thug.
8. Hero: Irish Justice Minister Alan Shatter for pointing out how Ireland ignored the Holocaust and refused Jewish émigrés afterwards.
9. Goat: Kate Middleton –what could she have been thinking stripping off in France where the Paparazzi eat celebrities for lunch?
10. Hero: Archie from Armagh, smallest bull ever who has made Guinness Book of Records.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
Dear Pat1234567890blah blah blah blah blah, be patient your holiday is coming May 1st when all your buddies can celebrate your utopian dictators.Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
So-called Christians who keep pitting themselves against their neighbors, humanity and progress do an immense disservice to their faith. The world canGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
Good one, Tandoori Nights. So, this cake business is bigotry? If you're against bigotry, then you're against bigotry of all kinds right, Mr. O'DoherRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
@Smyrnian: 1) If an immigrant in Ireland wishes to bring over family members can can support them financially then I see no reason why they shouldn't