Joe Kennedy III joins Irish lobby on Capitol Hill
New congressman continues a family tradition
The latest Kennedy to be elected to the U.S. Congress has become a Congressional Friend of the Irish National Caucus.
Congressman Joe Kennedy III, who will be sworn into the House of Representatives on January 3, 2013, has written to Caucus President, Fr. Sean Mc Manus, saying he “would be honored to be a Congressional Friend.”
Fr. Mc Manus was pleased by the continuity of it all: “Joe’s father, Joe II, was a Congressional Friend when he served in Congress for the same seat ( 1987-1999). It means a lot to me that Young Joe is also going to use his influence and Kennedy -magic for justice and equality in Ireland.”
Joe the Second endeared himself forever with Irish Americans when he was seen on TV being accosted in Belfast by a belligerent English soldier, who screeched, “Why don’t you go back to your own country?” Joe II, not missing a beat retorted:“ Why don’t you go back to your country?”
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
You should hear in the USA the right wng extremists calling Nelson Mandela all kinds of names and insults...........Why because he is black. These riVirginia governor slammed by doctor over plain cigarette pack rejection
YOur welcome to smoke - and take a decade off you life from lung cancer, throat cancer, nicotine scaring the arteries which provides places where plaAn open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
I'm not caht but he's a great guy, especially compared to his past extremist right wing German pope As for capitalism, in the USA, the gap between thGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
I've dealt with these kind of people, typically evangelists / southern baptists /born agains To put it simply they believe that every word in the bib