Jeremy Prince: School to blame for Phoebe’s suicide not teens on trial
Phoebe’s Father believes that had his daughter reached out to her school they would have made things worse
Jeremy is now living in County Clare with his younger daughter Lauren. Though they are happy now living in Ireland he said they wont rule out moving to the United States.
“We’ll play it by ear…Lauren needs time here. I would very much like to come back to America at some point. We had a very bad experience, but we met an awful lot of good people there also.
“There’s something about Americans that is instantly likeable. They can genuinely feel and share other people’s pain. And they are not afraid to show that. It’s unique about America, and I think it’s something that’s quite admirable.”
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
This season of good cheer did not start out as exclusively a Christian festival. According to Pagans, the early Christian church hijacked December 25No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s largest child porn kingpin
We wont prosecute him & we may not give him to a jurisdiction who will, He must have family in the government.Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Israeli comments aired on show
The saddest aspect of this matter is that, in 2013, ten years after the formal adoption of the ECHR into our domestic laws, Irish people who are anti-Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination” for second year by USA travelers
It must be true...we have been 4 times and are planing our 5th