Irishwoman named as one of New York’s neediest cases this Christmas
Great Grandmother trying to raise little girl, just 3, on her own
But for Tianna, Mallon said, she would never have asked for help. “I’d sell my soul to keep her,” she said. “I just want to give her a nice place to live.”
Mallon says she’d love to visit Atlantic City or play Bingo. “But what I’m doing now, I wouldn’t trade that for anything,” Getting up every morning and looking at that face? I love hearing I’m her best friend.”
Anyone wishing to help Kate Mallon can go to www.nytneediestcases.com to donate.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Photo shows Irish revolutionaries three years...
- Bono, Gerry Adams, President Higgins all...
these were fun to look at; and I don't even mind that they are recycled from 2011. what with the great low price I'm paying for IC these days, I woulAn open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
OMG...Don't any of the freaking media ever read the actual words from Pope Francis before they just regurgitate what the other liberal media puts out.Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
Barry;- I find it hard to believe you live in Ireland -...." hard to believe that immigrants are still "flooding in" to Ireland. ImmigrAn open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
I would say that it's the combination of a free market economy and a democratic government that works best for the general wellbeing. Capitalism gener