Irish woman Emma O’Reilly blew the lid on Lance Armstrong’s doping
Dubliner persuaded Irish customs not to search Armstrong vehicle
“A decision was taken to flush performance-enhancing drugs worth $25,000 down a toilet on a team bus in a field in France and to then dump the contents of the toilet into the field.
“In 1999 I transported pills from Spain to France, hand delivering them to Armstrong. I believed they were performance enhancing.”
Cycling’s world governing body, the UCI, is reviewing the Armstrong case. The UCI is led by Irishman Pat McQuaid.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
Shooting pigeons and eating them. Horses being burned alive. Ireland sounds great--unless you're one of God's creatures. But let's remember the importThe New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
A year on the dole - collecting unemployment benefit - would provide a single man with 9,776.00 Euro at a rate of 188.00 Euro per week. So how Mr. DoGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
These folks who do wedding cakes, have based their business on a certain model, specifically, their religious beliefs. They will probably cease makinIreland crowned “Top Tourist Destination” for second year by USA travelers
That's funny because on the Facebook comments it mostly Irish people bashing Americans.