Irish minister may be fired over anti-abortion vote in parliament
European Minister Lucinda Creighton among those to face dire consequences after vote
Roscommon Independent Luke ‘Ming’ Flanagan told TheJournal.ie, “I have sisters, I had a mother, I have aunts and I have daughters.
“My priority is their health and if one of my formal relatives was raped and they felt they needed to purge their body of it, that should be their choice.”
Joe Higgins said the bill “represents a betrayal of women and the memory of Savita Halappanavar whose life would not have been saved with this legislation.”
Clare Daly commented on the fact that this bill will make terminations illegal during an inevitable miscarriage while there is still a foetal heartbeat.
She said, “If a woman gets an infection in such circumstances, doctors will have to delay a termination until her life is at risk.”
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
Comparing baboon and chimpanzee species to "races" of the one species Homo Sapiens is, to borrow Barry's words, "offensive and ridiculoIreland crowned “Top Tourist Destination” for second year by USA travelers
WE love the $ simpleSpanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air hostess calendar
She must be the only "holier than thou " judge in EspanaDunnes Stores protesters attended Nelson Mandela’s funeral
Another of of misguided socialist idiots