Irish government urged to add lithium salts to water supply in suicide battle
Leading psychiatrist identifies aid against rising depression rates
The Limerick deputy also stated: “The attitude in mental health service towards those with mental health problems should be recovery and not containment.
“Early intervention, you have 90 per cent cure and late intervention you have difficulties for life.”
15 - 41 | See all comments
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
The judge is a she, not a he, but her ruling won't do much for anything. I am sure no man has fallen for this transparent campaign if he has flown RyaGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
It's a sad comment on the ignorance of our age that so many people refuse to realize that the law is settled: businesses open and licensed to serve thThe New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
Ireland, not unlike other Western nations, followed the US model which insured those who took unwise and monstrous financial gambles would not only noRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
Curitiba/Eamonn. My understanding of current DNA findings - - Scotland/ Wales/ Cornwall are recognised as 'Celtic' countries. Prior to the Roman Occup