Irish families flooding to Australia as new restrictions will make it more difficult
"We are advising our clients to have their applications lodged well in advance of any policy changes," said Shanahan.
More news on Irish immigration from IrishCentral
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
Blimey, Chuck! Sounds like what is going on in the construction industry in the UK now happened 30 years ago in the USA. Can't say we weren't warned..Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
Wow...........with a population of 4,600,000 in the Republic and approximately 15% non national its obviously a huge problemRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
Plus you have 3-5 million people of Irish ancestry living in the island of Britain as well. Most of the people I went to school with were sons and dauRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
EamonnDublin: Well, let's take Australia, for instance. The main body of people who are the descendants of the settlers there are known as Anglo-Celts