Irish Central Heritage Tour of Ireland is announced - POLL
Join us in May for a six day trip of a lifetime to the Emerald Isle
Irish Central is proud to announce its first annual tour of Ireland departing May 23 2012.
Land prices start at $1568 dollars for the tour with air fare included starting at $2100. The tour will depart on May 23rd with another tour planned for October . There is a $100 discount per couple for those who book before November 30th.
The tour will also be the beginning of the launch of the IrishCentral travel club which will feature a range of travel activities in the coming months and years as well as discounts, special offers and newsletters.
“We are very excited to bring our readers with us to Ireland said Niall O’Dowd, Founder of Irish Central.
There has been an incredible interest in travel to Ireland among readers to the site and we are looking forward to sharing this unique experience with them.”
A special treat will be an Irish central get together and Irish storytellers night as part of the trip.
He pointed out that an online survey of Irishcentral readers showed that a whopping 92 per cent of the 1,000 surveyed expressed a wish to visit Ireland either for the first time or to go again.
“Ireland clearly has a special place in the hearts of our readers and we want to bring them together on the experience of a lifetime in May next year,”he said.
He pointed out the highlights of the first trip as:
- Bunratty Castle Medieval Banquet
- Waterford Crystal visit
- Merry Ploughboy Pub Dinner & Show
- Cliffs of Moher
- Irish National Stud & Japanese Gardens
- Foynes Flying Boat Museum & Irish Coffee
- "IrishCentral's Storyteller Night"
For more information click here or call us on 1 866 553 1447.
- Government minister calls for investigation...
- Young Irish woman turned in to U.S. authorities
- Irishman John Downey arrested for 1982 IRA...
- Amnesty International says Ireland’s abortion...
- New book ‘John F. Kennedy - Among the Germans’.
- Irish finance minister says US Senate are...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Boston immigration center apologizes to young...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...