Irish American of the year 2011 is named by magazine
Dr. John Lahey’s trojan work on Irish Famine honored
Dr. Lahey earned a PhD from the University of Miami and bachelor’s and master’s degrees in philosophy from the University of Dayton, and a second master's degree in higher education administration from Columbia University.
Irish America is deeply to honored present Dr. John L. Lahey as the 2011 Irish American of the Year in recognition of his tireless leadership in the Irish American community and his devotion to educating the public about Ireland’s Great Hunger.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
Dear Holla I find it wrong to withhold services to any group. Not a baker but have done work on many weddings. I reserve the right however to turn dowGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
Dear Stan please not to put your words in my mouth, I do like you tolerance though to "these people". Seems like you practice what you findAdolf Hitler loved Irish folk music
This is a wonderful find. I've always loved Irish/Celtic music and am honored, albeit not surprised, that the great Adolf Hitler was likewise a fan.Man raped fiancee after they bought engagement ring court hears
He thought he bought a license