How Gates, Buffett, Oprah, Bloomberg could spend billions in Ireland
What world's richest people could do with the money in Ireland
News: The top secret meeting
A top-secret meeting of the world’s richest people to discuss the global financial crisis was held in New York on May 5 featuring Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, co founder of Microsoft; and David Rockefeller Jr., chairman of Rockefeller Financial Services.
In addition to Gates, Buffett and Rockefeller, the attendees included Oprah Winfrey, George Soros, Ted Turner, and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, among others.
No-one has been able to figure out just what the world's richest people were talking about last week but here's my wish list for them.
1. Buy Ireland
2. Or do a lease-back
3. Or even rent it
4. Put Michael Bloomberg in charge of the country
5. Put George Soros in charge of finance
6. Put Warren Buffet in charge of investments
7. Bill Gates in charge of industry
8. Put Oprah in charge of literature (all Irish writers would get on Oprah list)
9. Put Ted Turner in charge of RTE (and TV3 to boot)
10. And finally - because we are so rich - move the Gulf Stream to Donegal (have you ever tried swimming off Tory Island?!)
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish students told “No Irish Need Apply”...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Dubliner found guilty of vicious Temple Bar...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...
- Are the Celts one of the ten lost tribes...
Generousity of spirit is what made America great. Hopefully America will be generous in its immigration policy and not just look for itself but alsoAre the Celts one of the ten lost tribes of Israel?
Why is Irish Central always posting nonsense like this? This reminds me of that ridiculous story about the guy who claimed that humans evolved from piBill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
That is why many were left scratching their heads when occupy wall street were mad at the GOP.Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
Cupboard racist? Keeping minorities on welfare,accounting for over 65% of all wall street contributions, asking banks to lower standards, asking the m