Hot Topic: Is Mitt Romney bound for the White House?
Let us know your views on today’s biggest issues- Join in with the conversation below
Wednesday's Hot Topic: Is Mitt Romney bound for the White House?
Mitt Romney now looks like a shoo-in for the GOP nomination after easily defeating his challengers in New Hampshire.
The Mitt appeared on stage with his perfect family to claim victory and to tell Barack Obama he was coming after him.
The crowd roared as he took repeated shots at the president and his handling of the economy.
His other rivals trailed in far behind him.
It is impossible to see any of them catching him?
What do you think? Can Mitt defeat Barack?
Let us know your thoughts and feelings below...
15 - 34 | See all comments
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
Time for a drone strike.Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air hostess calendar
The judge is a she, not a he, but her ruling won't do much for anything. I am sure no man has fallen for this transparent campaign if he has flown RyaGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
It's a sad comment on the ignorance of our age that so many people refuse to realize that the law is settled: businesses open and licensed to serve thThe New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
Ireland, not unlike other Western nations, followed the US model which insured those who took unwise and monstrous financial gambles would not only no