Hot Topic: Is Mitt Romney bound for the White House?
Let us know your views on today’s biggest issues- Join in with the conversation below
Wednesday's Hot Topic: Is Mitt Romney bound for the White House?
Mitt Romney now looks like a shoo-in for the GOP nomination after easily defeating his challengers in New Hampshire.
The Mitt appeared on stage with his perfect family to claim victory and to tell Barack Obama he was coming after him.
The crowd roared as he took repeated shots at the president and his handling of the economy.
His other rivals trailed in far behind him.
It is impossible to see any of them catching him?
What do you think? Can Mitt defeat Barack?
Let us know your thoughts and feelings below...
15 - 34 | See all comments
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
Based on my experiences here (US) I would only advise a bit of skepticism with the complaints of racial "harassment". We have seen far tooGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
It certainly is discrimination. If one is open to serve the public, that means serving EVERYONE and with courtesy. @ Mr. O'Doherty, I find it hypocrFamilies as well as Catholic Church and government to blame for illegal adoptions
Gus have you been in touch with the sisters who ran the mother and baby home in Bessboro? They do have registers and a database and should be able toIrish radio presenter suspended after anti-Israeli comments aired on show
More stupidity coming out on the conveyor belt from the racist poster eiramach. This time she tries to make us believe that the Irish are a 20th cent