Horse race winner tells the nation he’s going to have sex after breakthrough victory - VIDEO
Irish television bosses forced to apologise
A race horse trainer turned the Irish airwaves blue on Sunday – when he told the nation he was going to celebrate a Leopardstown win with sex.
Meath based Peter Casey, aged 73, made TV presenter Tracy Piggott blush after he promised a romp of his own when 6-4 favorite Flemenstar romped home.
The Arkle Novice Chase win was Casey’s first Grade One success and the diminutive trainer was determined to make the most of it as he told the RTE cameras.
“I can’t believe it. I can’t believe it. I’ll sleep tonight. I’ll have f**kin’ sex tonight and everything,” declared Casey.
RTE staff had to apologise immediately after Casey’s over exuberant remarks.
Presenter Piggott, daughter of legendary jockey Lester, said: “I’m going to get in terrible trouble after that.”
Colleague Robert Hall added: “Our apologies for a very excited trainer.”
Be advised this video contains strong language and adult content:
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
I know of one very Irish guest house operated by an Irish couple in Connecticut, near my wife's hometown. She and I have spent a few nights there arouNelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
You should hear in the USA the right wng extremists calling Nelson Mandela all kinds of names and insults...........Why because he is black. These riVirginia governor slammed by doctor over plain cigarette pack rejection
YOur welcome to smoke - and take a decade off you life from lung cancer, throat cancer, nicotine scaring the arteries which provides places where plaAn open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
I'm not caht but he's a great guy, especially compared to his past extremist right wing German pope As for capitalism, in the USA, the gap between th