High Court approves Sean Dunne U.S. bankruptcy proceedings
Former top Irish business man now living in U.S.
The Irish High Court has reportedly approved the serving of bankruptcy proceedings on developer Sean Dunne at his next court appearance in the US.
According to the Irish Examiner, the Irish businessman, who is nicknamed the 'Baron of Ballsbridge' after a tiny Dublin suburb, is living in America on a temporary visa.
Ulster Bank, which is owed $174 million, applied to serve bankruptcy proceedings on the Irish developer during his appearance in court in Connecticut on Friday.
The American judge was told that Dunne still has property in Ireland and that he returns there on a regular basis, but to date the bank has had difficulty in locating him to serve him with legal papers.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
Ah yes, Jesus, Mary and St. Joseph!!! And my friends would tell me my parents had the cutest accent. What accent? They don't have an accent! Also,Katherine Webb and the morbid depths of US sports 'journalism'
I find it funny how "DaddyMac22" is in fact Cormac the afterbirth but he refuses to identify himself properly. Ashamed, no doubt, of his ownGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
I don't really care about baking, what caught my eye is the typical radical liberal notion that anyone who disagrees with your position is a bigot.Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital as father calls for inquest
monsters in that apartheid sliver of death.