Heard some crazy baby names? Get a load of these on the streets of NYC - VIDEO
If you think you’ve heard it all you really have not when it comes to naming baby
Check out IrishCentral's other videos here
Last week we reported that Michael and Liam were among the most popular Irish baby names in the United States, according to the latest state-by-state breakdown of top baby names.
This prompted us to hit the streets of New York to find out, “What is the strangest baby name you have ever come across?”
If you think us Irish have weird names you definitely need to hear some of the baby names the people of New York chewed up and spit out at our camera.
Here's some of the top Irish baby names in the US for comparison:
Here's the video:
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Irish university suspends Legion of Mary...
- 4,000 Irish social welfare letters encourage...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Nelson Mandela showed us all what could be...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
Mowalsh you're joking right? The commie terrorist Mandela and the inane "Bishop" Tutu couldn't run a paper bag company let alone a nation. LThe top Irish bars in the United States to grab a pint and enjoy some cheer
Horrible section on Boston. Kitty O'Shea's (a chain pub) closed in November. Right around the corner, however, Mr. Dooley's Tavern is arguably the bBill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
As much as I dislike O'Reilly I didn't hear him slamming Mr Mandela except for the Communist remark which I think was true but he also said that he reHollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope as little more than a ‘figurehead’
Anyone can have an opinion but an opinion without any foundation is of no substance and should be discounted. If he was an expert on Vatican structu