Heard some crazy baby names? Get a load of these on the streets of NYC - VIDEO
If you think you’ve heard it all you really have not when it comes to naming baby
Check out IrishCentral's other videos here
Last week we reported that Michael and Liam were among the most popular Irish baby names in the United States, according to the latest state-by-state breakdown of top baby names.
This prompted us to hit the streets of New York to find out, “What is the strangest baby name you have ever come across?”
If you think us Irish have weird names you definitely need to hear some of the baby names the people of New York chewed up and spit out at our camera.
Here's some of the top Irish baby names in the US for comparison:
Here's the video:
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Irish students told “No Irish Need Apply”...
- Website attracts 80,000 Irish people ready...
- Photo shows Irish revolutionaries three years...
Someone's freedom fighter is quite often someone else's terrorist...Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
This makes me sad. I believe he should sue, but he chooses not to. I have a problem with the school's position that Catholics and non Catholics alikePhoto shows Irish revolutionaries three years before Easter Rising
Did any body notice how quick Independent.ie pulled all the negative comments about past & present corrupt politicians that ruined Ireland ?? EndaGay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
You cannot be a teacher in today's world without caring deeply for the welfare of the next generation and supporting the education systems we work in